All you budding economists and computer geeks, a quiz for you, in which I participated in (and eventually came 4th!!) : Here it goes, question followed by the answer :
NOTE: This one is on economics, and not for computer geeks. Also check out the Computers Quiz.
1. Name any 4 G8 countries.
-This is obvious. USA, UK, Canada, Russia, France, Germany, Italy and Japan.
2. Sustainable moderate economics growth and a low inflation allowing for a market friendly monetary policy. Name this kind of economy.
3. Graduate from St. Stephen's College, he was an ex-director at IMF and Independent Evaluation Office. Who?
-Montek Singh Ahluwalia
4.President and CEO of First Allied Corp. a holding company with varied business interest such as food processing units and sports teams his teams include Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Name the person?
5. Country with the highest inflation figures?
6. Name the company with the following tagline " the jeans that built America"
7. What is "timesjobs.com" tagline?
-If you have a reason we have the job.
8. Finnish MNC with its HQ in Kelianini, Espoo?
9. Who coined the term BRIC Countries?
Thanks to Mount St. Mary's for hosting a wonderful quiz and Kshitij, Prabhat, Eeshan, Prateek, Sojo and Anuj for being able quizmasters!!
Get email updates right in your inbox : Subscribe to "My Finance Times" via email.