- Which company’s corporate philosophy and belief systems are associated with the Japanese word kyosei and the ‘three selves’ — self-motivation, self-management and self-awareness?
- This company’s first board comprised Raunaq Singh (late founder of Apollo Tyres), MA Chidambaram of SPIC, Coke bottler Charanjit Singh and VR Mohan of Mohan Meakins. It was headed by a person who did an apprenticeship at Rolls-Royce for three years (1964-67). Name this person and the company he founded.
- The CEO of which company plans to focus on the development of people in his organisation using the proven scientific principles of homeopathy and yoga?
- This product was a failure and was referred to as a pizza box. The number plate of its founder’s silver-coloured BMW bore its name. Name it.
- The CEO of this company took up a summer job in a poultry farm during his school days and applied the learnings to manage his company. He also set up a corporate communication channel called U&I to establish better connect with his employees. Name him.
- Who founded a VC firm called The Hot Fudge?
- Link Madonna, Demi Moore and Matthew McConaughey and a brand’s baseline, “Nuts for Life”. What do you get?
- What is colloquially referred to as the Toulouse Goose?
- This company was an offshoot of an initiative of a chemistry teacher, TK Gajjar, and his student Koti Bhaskar in the early 1900s. It started as a laboratory and was funded by the business family that currently owns it. Name it.
- Identify this luxury brand from its logo. It has set up shop in India.
Answers :1. Canon
2 Maruti Udyog
3 Rajiv Bajaj
5 Shiv Nadar of HCL
6 PIERRE FERRARI
7 Vita Coco
8 Excessive fatness or obesity of the public
9 Alembic Chemical Works