So, your nonprofit is looking for fundraising ideas. If you’re interested in some unconventional options, take advantage of modern software to boost donations. Here are a few tools you can leverage to maximize your donor base:
Table of Contents
#1 Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) Solutions
You probably know nonprofit CRM software as a tool that collates your key relationships in one place to help your organization your communications with your constituents, improve efficiencies, and raise productivity. But some advanced CRM solutions can also help you with fundraising and donor relations in meaningful ways.
Take, for instance, the excellent fundraising and donor software by Sumac — which is a feature of their highly recommended nonprofit CRM solutions. The software ticks all the right boxes with comprehensive donor tracking, integrated fundraising campaigns, web forms, convenient email marketing, and insightful reporting.
Many nonprofits claim that the nonprofit has helped them with fundraising and managing relationships with key donors in beneficial ways.
In a nutshell, this software integrates donor tracking, online fundraising, email marketing, and campaigns to fuel your fundraising goals. Leveraging this tool, you can:
- Engage your supporters and develop relationships that augment long-term support for your nonprofit.
- Start raising the volume of your donor base through smart campaigns, donation web forms, and automatic receipting.
- Generate more revenue with assistance from intelligent and immediate reporting on your dashboard designed to keep you on track.
- A cleverly designed fundraising thermometer helps keep you, your team, and your donors motivated during the fundraising campaign.
Sumac’s solutions have some advanced features too to massage your donation program:
- Automated and seamlessly integrated webforms reduce errors and automate payment processes.
- Sophisticated grant management tracking with action plans, reminders, and intelligent profiles helps you win grants more frequently.
- The powerful volunteer management system helps you mobilize and organize your resource pool to reach fundraising and donor management tasks.
#2 Video Streaming Software
Something as simple as video streaming software can have a significant impact on your fundraising endeavours. Download video streaming tools, purchase the necessary hardware, and hook it up in your office to host events that attract donations from across the globe. Some streaming ideas include:
- Office tours
- Product unboxing
- Live email reading
- Movie nights
- Q & A sessions
Outside the office, you can use video streaming tools to host virtual walks or virtual runs. Such events can be a catalyst for revenue generation.
#3 Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing software for platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and more can be quite useful. You can leverage a carefully crafted nonprofit social media campaign to create awareness, promote hashtags, sell tickets, and more. Just remember to include a link to your donation page for visitors.
The best part of social media marketing for nonprofits is that it is cost-effective. Many social media companies offer free tools to nonprofits that qualify.
#4 Video Editing
Video editing tools have come a long way since the acceleration of video streaming platforms. You can master a simple yet powerful tool like Adobe Rush or a design platform like Canvas to create compelling social media videos and graphics that convert people into actual donors.
In the digital age, you must use the best digital tools to take your donation campaign to the next level. Utilize advanced software to drive actionable insights and creativity and connect with funders.